The OSMO Patch is designed to gently draw fluid from areas of the body where the patches are applied.
- Gently draws away fluid
- Works while you sleep
- Easy and Effective
- Inspired by nature
- Simple to use
- 90 day money back guarantee (Conditions Apply)
How It Works
A visual guide on how the OSMO Patch works.
- Adhere the patch/pad directly over the targeted area just before going to bed.
- Patch/pad should optimally be worn for approximately 6-8 Hrs.
- Shortly after the patch/pad is adhered to the skin, they will begin to emit far infrared heat.
- Far infrared heat moves as small energy waves, easily penetrates the skin directly under the region where the patch/pad is applied.
- Underlaying receptors of the sympathetic nervous system are then activated throughout the night until the the OSMO Patch is Removed.
- The sympathetic nervous system then directs the body to begin cooling the area by moving fluid to the surface of the skin.
- As the fluid reaches the surface of the skin it is quickly whisked away and absorbed into the patch/pad before any cooling process can begin.
- Unabated, this heating and fluid removal process continues throughout the night until the OSMO Patch is removed.
- Thanks to the natural power of osmosis underlying fluid is subsequently removed from the target area.
- The patch/pad is then simply removed and discarded in the morning after a 6-8 hrs application period.
- This process is then repeated each consecutive night until completed.
EASY AND EFFECTIVE
OSMO Patch Application
Foot & Ankle
Back of Knee
The OSMO Patch is simply positioned over the targeted area prior to going to sleep, where they then go to work removing fluid continually throughout the night while the individual sleeps. The patch is then removed and simply discarded in the morning and the process is repeated as required.